Engagement Rings Thick Band
The article of Engagement Rings Thick Band was uploaded at June 29, 2017 at 1:15 pm. It is published at the Wedding Ring category. Engagement Rings Thick Band is tagged with Engagement Rings Thick Band, Engagement, Rings, Thick, Band..
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Thickthick (thik),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thin: a thick slice.
- measured, as specified, between opposite surfaces, from top to bottom, or in a direction perpendicular to that of the length and breadth;
(of a solid having three general dimensions) measured across its smallest dimension: a board one inch thick.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., close together;
dense: a thick fog; a thick forest.
- filled, covered, or abounding (usually fol. by with): tables thick with dust.
- husky or hoarse;
not distinctly articulated: The patient's speech is still quite thick.
- markedly so (as specified): a thick German accent.
- deep or profound: thick darkness.
- (of a liquid) heavy or viscous: a thick syrup.
- [Informal.]close in friendship;
- mentally slow;
- disagreeably excessive or exaggerated: They thought it a bit thick when he called himself a genius.
- in a thick manner.
- close together;
closely packed: The roses grew thick along the path.
- in a manner to produce something thick: Slice the cheese thick.
- lay it on thick, [Informal.]to praise excessively;
flatter: He's laying it on thick because he wants you to do him a favor.
- the thickest, densest, or most crowded part: in the thick of the fight.
- through thick and thin, under favorable and unfavorable conditions;
steadfastly: We have been friends for 20 years, through thick and thin.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Engagement Rings Thick Band have 7 pictures it's including Round Brilliant Diamond Thick Band Engagement Rings | Halo Diamond Engagement Ring With Wide Shank -, Shown With A 1.50 Carat Center Diamond, MR2141 Engagement Ring, Ritani Masterworks Wide Band Engagement Ring, Round Brilliant Diamond Thick Band Engagement Rings | Halo Diamond Engagement Ring With Wide Shank -, Ritani Cushion Halo Wide Band Engagement Rings, Ritani Double Diamond Wide Band Engagement Rings. Here are the photos:
Designs for the Engagement Rings Thick Band of wedding party locale and one's platforms are many and various, limited solely by your financial allowance your creativity and, possibly! Online may show a number of suggestions for you to contemplate, particularly if there's a forum where the groom and bride to switch experiences and tips.
An example with this could be the internet of wedding community Two additional fantastic locations for wedding ideas magazine and maker of wedding fairs. To begin with, listed here are six good ideas for Engagement Rings Thick Band that you could want to include into your wedding.
Flowers it has always been a strong favorite for wedding decorations. Not simply may they be used for stand center pieces they're also necessary to studs, corsage, decorating the buffet desk, closing the counter and placing the tabletop. Even though interest has been a convention for a long-time there's a new foe.
Images has changed from scattered leaves and petals, that was originally utilized in pagan ceremonies, for your instant wherever there are various possibilities, liver tissue-paper, such as metallic or star liver or dried rose petals. Should you place some confetti whenever you deliver them out that you simply pick within your visitor wedding invitations, your wedding design can be put in place quickly.